Les Myl'éhune News !  Index du Forum

Les Myl'éhune News !
Les dessous de Mylaise !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Jerky!Boys-Flower Lady

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Myl'éhune News ! Index du Forum -> Le coin des lecteurs! -> Partie Enigmes et Events!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
abynatakir

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 10:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Jerky!Boys-Flower Lady Répondre en citant

Jerky Boys-Flower Lady > urlin.us/2bh1h

Frank...Kissel......an...aged...World...War...II...veteran...and...ex-singer...who...uses...a...wheelchairThe...movie...was...filmed...in...199394,...and...it...was...almost...universally...panned...by...criticsMy....parents....still....don’t....know....why....I....turned....out....the....way....I....did,....but....one....man....deserves....at....least....30....percent....of....the....credit....(or....blame):....Johnny....Brennan,....creator....of....the....Jerky....BoysHer....voice....can....be....heard....in....calls....such....as...."Uncle....Freddie",...."Husband....Beating"....and...."Kissel....Sails"Is..that..true?So...I...haven’t...seen...him...in...yearsThe...“Hucklebuck”...had...been...on...The...Jackie...Gleason...Show...and...Juggy...was...responsible...for...making...that...happen,...so...I...kept...saying...that...this...other...guy...was...trying...to...take...credit...for...it...and...that’s...where...you...kept...getting...Juggy...going...“He...had...nothing...to...do...with...the...Hucklebuck!”...It...was...greatI..love..my..mother..to..death..but..if..you..spent..five..minutes..with..her,..you’d..be..like..“Holy..Jesus!..Get..me..the..fuck..out..of..here!”..Sol..Rosenberg..is..based..on..my..momFinal...question:...Do...you...currently...have...all...of...your...shoes...and...glasses...with...you?Paul...Rizzo......a...car...salesman...in...upstate...New...York...who...uses...violent...techniques...to...close...sales,...including...choking...and...threatening...customersI...could...do...double,...triple,...quadruple...voices,...and...mix...the...soundsWell,..a..few..calls..were..inside..jobs,..meaning..there..was..a..guy..who..knew..this..guy..who..could..get..me..this..person’s..numberJuggy...was...a...monster...in...the...music...business3.4...Kamal...3.5...Soundtrack...albums...3.6...Compilation...albums...4...Film...and...TV...appearances...5...Allusions...6...See...also...7...References...8...External...links...She....also....plays....the....flute....and....serves....as....a....sign....language....interpreter....for....the....hearing....impairedFrank....curses....repeatedly....at....a....potential....employer....during....an....inquiry....about....a....job,....and....accuses....the....Mickey....Mouse....character....at....Disney....World....of....molesting....his....childrenContents....1....History....1.1....Duo....1.2....Solo....act....2....Regular....characters....3....Discography....3.1....Albums....3.2....Apple....iPhone....and....iPod....Touch....Apps....3.3....Johnny....BApps...information...The...Jerky...Boys...Prank...Caller...Released:...March...5,...2010...Available...on:...Apple...iTunes...App...Store...Contains:...All-new...clips,...never-before...heard...full...calls,...new...Jerky...ringtones,...and...other...featuresAnd....now....you’re....releasing....new....calls....on....your....website....every....month?Johnny....Brennan:....Yeah,....it....was....greatAnthony..Kissel....Frank..Kissel's..son;..appeared..on..two..tracks..to..date..("Uncle..Freddie"..from..The..Jerky..Boys'..album,..and.."Laundromat"..from..the..The..Jerky..Boys..4..album)When....Kissel....hires....Pico....to....repair....a....broken....television,....the....pair....end....up....getting....electrocutedIsn’t....it....wild....how....these....rumors....get....created?....That’s....not....true,....thank....GodIn....the....Jerky....Boys....CDs,....Getzov....is....credited....as....the....Jerky....Boys....managerWikiquote..has..quotations..related..to:..The..Jerky..Boys..Ali..Kamal....a..Middle-Eastern..cab..driver..victimized..by..a..sadistic..dentistI..heard..Spanish..voices,..Indian..voices,..Greek..voices,..Middle..Eastern..voices,..and..I..remember..wanting..to..copy..them..immediatelyProper...releases...The...Jerky...Boys...1...The...Jerky...Boys...2...The...Jerky...Boys...3...The...Jerky...Boys...4...Stop...Staring...at...Me!...The...Jerky...Tapes...Sol's...Rusty...Trombone...Compilations...The...Best...of...The...Jerky...Boys...The...Ultimate...Jerky...Boys...Collection...Other...releases...Once...a...Jerk,...Always...a...Jerk...Soundtrack...appearances...The...Jerky...Boys:...Original...Motion...Picture...Soundtrack...Film...and...TV...appearances...Space...Ghost...Coast...to...Coast...Don't...Hang...Up,...Tough...Guy!...The...Jerky...Boys:...The...Movie...Big...Money...Hustlas....Mike...Derucki......an...out-of-work...painter...(voiced...by...Brennan)When...my...dad...would...get...pissed...off,...he...was...Frank...RizzoBut....you....can’t....keep....a....good....prankster....down....and....now....Brennan....and....his....characters....are....back....and....making....brand....new....calls....that....will....soon....be....released....on....The....Jerky....Boys....websiteOn...a...couple...of...occasions...he...is...seen...placing...prank...calls...in...an...attempt...to...imitate...themOn...February...25,...2014,...Rolling...Stone...published...an...article...on...The...Jerky...Boys,...in...which...Johnny...Brennan...made...several...prank...callsThe..character..normally..refers..to..himself..only..as..Kissel"s"Kamal....For....characters....who....appeared....on....a....Jerky....Boys....album,....see....the....list....of....regular....characters f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 10:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Myl'éhune News ! Index du Forum -> Le coin des lecteurs! -> Partie Enigmes et Events! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation